Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

This season talks alot about peace.Peace on earth. Where? Our world is in such turmoil. Where can we find peace. Some say in God. Well I am just not that simplictic.

I believe the power lies inside us not anyone else. We have the choice of how we live. It is up to us. We make our decisions no one else. WE have that wonderful power to choose. We are not puppets on a string. We must be responsible for what we do and say.

I have learnt to ask the question, what is my motive . Is it to help or hurt. According to my answer I can bring peace or chaos to this earth. I can bring peace or chaos to the people around me. Isn't that remarkable.
 We are powerful beings .Let's use that power to the best of our ability and bring a little peace to our small part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment