Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have lived in Ohio all my life and I hate the cold and the snow after Christmas if it is too much.  Someone asked me why don't you move. I must say I was talking to someone else when this person made this remark. I ignored the other person who was not in our conversation but later it got me to thinking Why not move. What are my resons for staying in Ohio.

I like the seasons. My favorite time of the year is Spring. Everything comes alive bringing hope and a sense of well being through beauty. Summer is hot weather but it doesn't last no more than the cold will last in winter. Then again another beautiful time of the year,is fall. Even though we know winter is on it's way there is the beauty of the tree leaves turning fabulous oranges and reds mixed with the Evergreens is another sight of beauty.

My family and my church family . They mean so much to me. They are my support team.

It's my home and in my adult life I have chosen to stay. I made a choice willingly with all the knowledge available to me. Year after year I have made this informative decision on my own.

We all make decisions every day of our lives. We hopefully try to do what is best for ourselves and others. Some decisions will be made well informed and other on moments notice. The important thing is we try to do our best with the information we have at the time.If that decision was not the right one no one said you can't change it.

That is our blessing of free will to choose. This story is yours to write no one else.

Make your peace with the decisions of the past. You did the best you could do with the information you had. Live today  knowing you will make better decisions

Now go forth making peace in your heart and live your best today. .

No comments:

Post a Comment