Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Exhaustion

Well the holidays have left me exhausted but It is a good exhausted. I really enjoyed my holiday. Every thing went really smooth. It was one of the best.There is only my son, my sister and nephew.We all enjoyed each others company.

It was also our fist Christmas Holiday season in our own church building. Sitting there in the Christmas eve service was an emotional time.. I have always enjoyed the part where the lights go out and we are left holding lit candles in the dark.This time it was magnificent. A total feeling of oneness.

My church is a close congregation like an extended family. It is very nice seeing people practicing what they preach,really caring for each other.

Well I'm tired and tomorrow I have surgery. So send me good thought and prayers.

Oh yes and one more thing I'm looking forward to getting back to blandness. (Smile) Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment